Our expertise is with Brother, Janome and Elna machines. We are willing to talk to you about other brands on a machine by machine basis, just give us a call.
How It Works
Give us a call
Then bring your machine in to begin the cleaning or repair process.
Get a Quote
You will get a call from our repairman with an estimate of what the job requires.
Pick Up Your Machine
We will notify you when your machine is ready for pickup. Our repair work is always guaranteed.
What to Bring
When dropping off your machine for service, you may need to bring the following items:
- Sewing machine
- Power cord
- Foot control (newer machine with start/stop button does not require foot control)
- Regular Zig-Zag presser foot
- Regular bobbin case
- Embroidery unit (if you require service)
- $100 for standard sewing machines
- $100 for sergers or embroidery machines
- $129 for combo machines
- $100 per hour bench time
- Please note that there is a $60 bench fee.
We are an authorized Brother, Janome, Elna and Miele service center. Simply bring in your receipt, along with the items described above to get started.